We Can Help You Move to a Smaller Property

We Can Help You Move to a Smaller Property

Move To Smaller House

Do you want a smaller property that suits your needs in an area you want?

It may be chaper to run and there are a wide range of incentives to help you move, including:

  • Access to a new build RSL property (if available)
  • Assistance with current rent arrears 
  • Removal costs, decoration and floor coverings paid for your new home
  • Practical assistance with the move
  • A location nearer your family member or friends
  • Broadband paid for a year 

If you live in a 3 bedroom or larger property and want to find out more about a move to a smaller property please contact the Association's office and arrange a chat.