How to raise a complaint - Owners

Reidvale Housing Association is committed to providing high-quality customer service. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us. We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.

Our Complaints Handling Policy and Procedure  are based on the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) complaints process.

Ways you can complain

You can contact us by

• Post

• e-mail – complaints@reidvale.org.uk

• telephone 0141 554 2406

• in person at our office.

You can also use our complaints form.

First Tier Tribunal for Scotland (Housing and Property Chamber)

You can make an application to the First Tier Tribunal for Scotland if you consider we have failed in our factoring duties, or failed to comply with the Code of Conduct. Before you can take a complaint to the panel you must first notify us in writing of the reasons why you consider that we have failed to carry out our duties, or failed to comply with the code. We must also have refused to resolve your concerns, or have unreasonably delayed in attempting to resolve them.

Housing and Property Chamber
First-tier Tribunal for Scotland
Glasgow Tribunals Centre
20 York Street
Glasgow G2 8GT 

Telephone: 0141 302 5900

The website of the First-tier Tribunal can be found at: https://www.housingandpropertychamber.scot/

Both the Association and the owner will be bound by the findings of the Housing and Property Chamber First-tier Tribunal for Scotland.