MAKING PAYMENT TO YOUR RENT, RECHARGEABLE REPAIR ACCOUNT or FACTORING ACCOUNT
We continue to collect payment as we normally do, but it is vitally important that you let us know as soon as possible if you are struggling to pay or are worried about meeting future payments.
We are committed to working with you to establish an affordable repayment plan, taking into account individual circumstances. We want to work with you, so please get in touch with your housing officer if you need to talk to us. If you need advice on benefit entitlement or money advice, please get in touch and we can arrange an appointment for you with GEMAP.
There are a number of alternative ways to make rent payments that we have outlined below:
- Callpay - by contacting Reidvale Housing Association. A member of staff will take payment from you, using your debit or credit card. You can contact us by phoning 0141 554 2406 and press 3 or email ourselves at email@example.com with a preferred time when we can call you to take your payment (please do not put your bank account details in the email)
- Direct Debit – call Reidvale Housing Association. A member of staff will take the instruction from you.
- Standing Order – please contact your bank to set this up.
- Allpay card at various pay-points and post offices displaying the PayPoint logo. Replacement cards can be ordered by contacting the Association’s office.
- Via the internet at www.allpayments.net and selecting “Make a Payment”.
- By telephone – call 03300416497, enter the reference number from your allpay card and follow the instructions. This service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Internet Banking: Reidvale Housing Association
For Rent Accounts and Rechargeable Repairs
Sort Code: 30 00 02 / Account Number 01689261
For Factoring Accounts
Sort Code: 30 00 02 / Account Number 01688958
- Allpay App – The app is available to download for free from Apple or Android smartphones. Visit www.allpay.net/app for more information.
- Text Messaging – Use your Allpay card and Debit card to register at
If you are in receipt of Income Support / Job Seekers Allowance / Employment Support Allowance and in receipt of full housing benefit you may qualify for an arrears direct payment from DWP.
If you wish to discuss these options further or require your tenant or allpay reference number to set your preferred method of payment please call us on 0141 554 2406.