Our Services: Make A Payment
Rent is due monthly in advance on or before the 28th of each month. However, you can arrange with your Housing Officer to pay your rent on a weekly or fortnightly basis if this is more convenient.
Factoring accounts are issued in April and October.
There are a variety of methods by which you can make a payment:
- Online – Click here to be redirected to www.allpay.net. Once there you will be asked for your 19 digit Allpay.net rent card number. You then follow the on screen instructions to make your payment.
- By Direct Debit – You can make payments direct from your bank or building society. You only require to complete one form and payments will continue thereafter until you cancel it. Please click on Direct Debit Mandate Form to download a copy of the form.
- By using your Allpay.net payment swipe card at any Post Office or at any of the many shops where you see the Pay Point logo.
- By telephone – You can make a payment over the telephone by calling Allpay.net 0844 557 8321. Please note that if you pay by Access, Visa or Mastercard a 2.25% credit charge will be applied.
- By cheque – You can pay by cheque at our office or by posting the cheque to our office. All cheques should be made payable to Reidvale Housing Association and have your rent account number and address marked clearly on the back of it.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Association by clicking here or by phoning 0141 554 2406 if you have any queries regarding any of the above payment methods.